2/27/14

Never Google Yourself

So I did what I think a lot of people do when they get bored. I googled myself. Thinking I would see my Facebook or Twitter pop up some where. I was wrong. Turns out my name "David Russ" is pretty common. And I learn that I should never google myself again.

Turns out there is a man named David Byron Russ. Age: 47. Who went into a middle-aged woman's house, hog-tied her and strangles her on the bathroom floor. As bad as that is, it sorta gets worse. He was waiting for her to leave then he went into her house. He then showered, prepared food, washed some dishes, and packed up her valuables. He killed her for no reason. 

It would be a long read to read about what happened in the trail. But I do know he did want to death penalty. 

www.floridasupremecourt.com/pud_info/summaries/briefs/09/09-923_Ans_ada.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment