2/25/14

Starting off on a Bad note.

WARNING:



So I am starting this blog off with a bad note... I just got my first ever driving ticket. I know it doesn't sound that bad but I used to be able to tell people I have never gotten a ticket before in my life. But now I can't do that any more. And I believe I know why I was given that ticket. No it wasn't because I ran that stop sign. It was because last week I had to do a background check and it came up clean. In fact it came up too clean. How do I know?
Because the clean background checks take the longest. But since I had a clean background check the government thought it would be fitting to give me one. So the hired all the cops in my state to watch for me... Wait for me to mess up. Then BOOM they got me. Now my record is no longer clean as a whistle. It is a dirty as some that you cleaned just didn't clean well.
And that is how my day started off at 12:45 this morning. Can't wait to see how the rest of the day (or the week for that matter) goes. Hopefully good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment