3/4/14

Why addiction is good and bad?

No I am not talking about addiction to a drug or anything like that. I am talking about being addicted to video games. Right now the game that I am playing the most is Fallout: New Vegas. And I have already burned 8 hours today on my PC version of the game. The is not including my Playstation version of the game. And the only reason I am playing on my PC is because I lost my Playstayion copy. 

What is bad about this is that 8 hours of my day went by were I was pretty much alone but at the same time I didn't care. After I played the game I felt like I did something. I reach a goal on the game and it felt good. 

A lot of people say that video games are just a waste of time. But people use video games to let out the anger or escape the shitty world around them. I know that I do this sometimes. 
 
But do you think that playing video games for a long period of time is bad or good for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment