3/4/14

One Time Listen Through: Icky Thump by The White Stripes


Band: The White Stripes
Album: Thicky Thump
Genre: Alternative Rock
Release Date: 2007
Album Number: 6
Number of Tracks: 13
Length: 47:44

Review is based on only listening to the album once. I am not some one who is a professional. 

Review: I was never that big of "The White Stripe" but one of my friends showed me a song by them (not on this album). After listening to that song I thought maybe I was wrong about this band. So let me try out an album by them. And for some reason I pick this album at random. 

This album really grabbed my attentiontrack, And kept it. I didn't get bored with this album. This was a gret listen to. And I hope that I will listen more by them in the future 

Favorite Songs: I really couldn't select any. Just listen to the whole album

Final Rating: 4/5

Every review is subject to change at any time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment