2/26/14

One Time Listen Through: Can't Get There From Here by Great White


Artist: Great White
Album: Can't get there from Here
Release Date: July 1999
Genre: Hard Rock
Length: 51:45

Review is based on listen to the album only once. I am not some one who is a professional. Just a lover of Hard Rock/Heavy Metal

Review: 
I have never been that big of a Great White fan. But this album almost makes me want to listen to the rest of their music. Almost. It has a few good songs on the album (Rollin' Stone is my favorite), but I feel there is something lacking in a lot of these songs. But at the same time there are some pretty good songs that give this album some strength. But if you are starting to get into Great White I would say start with there stuff in the 80's and work your way forward. 
I don't believe I gave one song a 5 star rating. But not saying that the songs are bad. Just saying that it could have been better. 

Finial Rating: 3.5/5

Every rating and review is subject to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment